The Silver Bullet Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Temple Weapon Fixes?

4 posters

Go down

Lost Temple Weapon Fixes? Empty Lost Temple Weapon Fixes?

Post  The Danzor Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:05 pm

I think that it's starting to be a little crazy. Temple requires weapons to be allowed to be spawned because it's a little bit too easy for traitors especially on temple because they just get what they want and there's been a few complaints about Temple especially having a lack of weapons for people to have. Four pistols I believe the count is.

I also believe this was meant to be looked at a couple of weeks ago, and hasn't. I don't mean to be bringing this up after it was supposedly looked at but it is starting to be a bit silly how the traitors are immensely easy to spot because of weaponry and no proper updates have been informed to us about it.

(Please don't let this be one of the updates coming up in the project or I'll look like a twat. xD)

Sidenote: I think dm_richland suffers from this weapon mess-up, but also has skybox spawning issues so that's an overall bugged map that probably needs removing if it hasn't been already.

Thanks for reading.

Oh and...
inb4lorenzo.

The Danzor

Back to top Go down

Lost Temple Weapon Fixes? Empty Re: Lost Temple Weapon Fixes?

Post  RandomGamer342 Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:32 am

This is a fix supposed to come with my weapon project, although i cant fix the maps without all the guns 100% done.

For richland and temple and such, then there is a rearm existing on garrysmod.org, most can be found by searching for the individual map. Until i get to fixing them, trying to find those existing rearms can be a good idea.

EDIT: I can even fix it myself once i get to a computer, i mean, the rearms are serverside so you dont need to edit the FastDL cache
RandomGamer342
RandomGamer342

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorenzo666 Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:13 am

The Danzor wrote:
Oh and...
inb4lorenzo.

Fuck you Dan XD

Lol, anywho, yeah Lost Temple is Extremely boring without the weapons where they're supposed to be, in the rooms with pools of water the shelves should have Mac10s and Rifles along with ammo on them. And other weappons dotted around.
Lorenzo666
Lorenzo666

http://www.castellofamillymafia.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Danzor Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:19 am

RandomGamer342 wrote:This is a fix supposed to come with my weapon project, although i cant fix the maps without all the guns 100% done.

For richland and temple and such, then there is a rearm existing on garrysmod.org, most can be found by searching for the individual map. Until i get to fixing them, trying to find those existing rearms can be a good idea.

EDIT: I can even fix it myself once i get to a computer, i mean, the rearms are serverside so you dont need to edit the FastDL cache

Excellent, thanks for letting us know about it.

The Danzor

Back to top Go down

Post  mahoney Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:49 am

RandomGamer342 wrote:This is a fix supposed to come with my weapon project, although i cant fix the maps without all the guns 100% done.

Just add random spawns so that your guns do spawn when they're added.
Also please dont be overkill with the amount of spawns you add in LT
mahoney
mahoney
Admin

https://tsbclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down