The Silver Bullet Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detective and Traitor Weapons

+2
The Danzor
Lorenzo666
6 posters

Go down

Detective and Traitor Weapons Empty Detective and Traitor Weapons

Post  Lorenzo666 Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:10 am

Ideas for new credits weapons

New Detective weapons-
Taser- 1 Credit - 1 in stock- Tazes People so they can't move, useful for stopping a traitor from running away

New Traitor Weapons-
Suicide Bomb- 1 Credit - 2 in stock- Surrounded by people you want to kill? No guns? Blow em up at the cost of your own life and led your comrades take the credit! I'm sure you can filch/ask this from someone. Iz good idea yes?

Machete- 1 Credit - 1 in Stock- Want a silent weapon? Like to get up close and personal? Wanna silence that squeaky detective? Mash 'em up with a Machete! One hit kill in the head, two below the neck!
Lorenzo666
Lorenzo666

http://www.castellofamillymafia.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Detective and Traitor Weapons Empty Re: Detective and Traitor Weapons

Post  The Danzor Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:27 am

I think the weapons you mentioned are quite overpowered but it might be just me. I have some improvements that could help your idea be considered.

Your taser. First off, I can't help but imagine the childish detectives running around tazing everyone, giggling like a frickin idiot. So what I propose is maybe a 15 second cooldown on it, and it only tazes someone for two or three seconds.

Your suicide bomb. Now, this seems overpowered in itself. This needs maybe a timer that clicks before it goes off, lasting five seconds, and it will explode only if you're shot in the chest.

That may sound overpowered, however it should have a fairly small radius to that it's not ridiculous.

Well, if you take Lorenzo's ideas into consideration, try the above suggestions if that's possible. Very Happy

The Danzor

Back to top Go down

Post  Simmy Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:38 am

That detective you mention there Danzor, Thats me.Smile
Simmy
Simmy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorenzo666 Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:39 am

I shall explain in detail the weapons capabilities that I think would be suitable-

The taser- would have a short(ish) effective range, after that, you're wasting your charge. Tazer doesn't use ammo, it charges up like the dna Scanner, 1 shot uses 80% of its full capable charge. It recharges fully in 12 Seconds, someone tazed would fall onto the floor as a killable ragdoll in context, unless they are hit with a weapon or de-tased by a reverse charge from the taser, they get up after 6 seconds.

The Suicide Bomb- When you set it off, you hear a *Beep Beep* like a C4 being armed in CSS. Then the player would throw their hands in the air and a sound like "ALALALLALALALALALALALALAL" would play, so you know which crazy bastard has got it, if he is shot in the chest, it detonates immediately, otherwise it takes 5 seconds to detonate, it would have a radius about half or a third of a C4. If the user of the suicide bomb is killed without being shot in the chest before the 5 second timer is up, there is a 75% chance that the bomb will cut out. Also, there is a 10% chance that the bomb is a dud.

The Machete- Would have the same range as a crowbar, and have the same functions as it. Only differences between the Machete and a crowbar are:
-Machete plays a *Shing* sound when it is drawn so people know some cracy bastard just pulled one out
-The machete deals 65 damage when hit in the chest and insta kills when hit in the head
-Only Traitors get Machete's
Also, Machete's leave DNA on the corpse if you hit in the head (If possible)
Lorenzo666
Lorenzo666

Back to top Go down

Post  faillord adam Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:51 am

Cool.
faillord adam
faillord adam

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuckoo Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:28 am

I know the suicide bomb for one has already been done- for TTT no less, however it is somewhat overpowered.

I have to agree with Danzor, in that these concepts are a bit unbalanced, and if any of them are to be used, they should be tweaked very carefully before being introduced into the server at all. The only one I think might have a significant future is the tazer, though it would take some work to decide on length of stunning, range, recharge times, ammo etc.

And the "ALALALLALALALALALALALALAL" thing on your suicide bomb sounds like it could be somewhat offensive. If we use that, the C4 model appearing on the player's belly should be enough- combined with the regular C4 sound effect. Do check the TTT suicide bomb which has already been made, of course.
Cuckoo
Cuckoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorenzo666 Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:41 am

Maybe then, the suicide bomb we use could be-
When the C4 is armed which is between 10 and 60 seconds after you purchase it, it does a C4 arming noise, when they activate the bomb it plays a "I'm taking you to hell!" recording and detonates after 5 seconds with the same shizzle about that, that I said before

so you know which crazy bastard has got it, if he is shot in the chest, it detonates immediately, otherwise it takes 5 seconds to detonate, it would have a radius about half or a third of a C4. If the user of the suicide bomb is killed without being shot in the chest before the 5 second timer is up, there is a 75% chance that the bomb will cut out. Also, there is a 10% chance that the bomb is a dud
Lorenzo666
Lorenzo666

Back to top Go down

Post  mahoney Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:52 am

Lorenzo666 wrote:Ideas for new credits weapons

New Detective weapons-
Taser- 1 Credit - 1 in stock- Tazes People so they can't move, useful for stopping a traitor from running away

New Traitor Weapons-
Suicide Bomb- 1 Credit - 2 in stock- Surrounded by people you want to kill? No guns? Blow em up at the cost of your own life and led your comrades take the credit! I'm sure you can filch/ask this from someone. Iz good idea yes?

Machete- 1 Credit - 1 in Stock- Want a silent weapon? Like to get up close and personal? Wanna silence that squeaky detective? Mash 'em up with a Machete! One hit kill in the head, two below the neck!

If you want a suicide bomb please see the Jihad thread Simmy made. The idea has already been invented and created, its just whether people want it implemented. Personally I dont want it added because its lack of tactics etc.

Machete just sounds like a knife which doesnt dissapear. It would be far too overpowered as you could easily get two slashes in, or even a headshot very quickly, and just hide around corners.

Taser could be interesting, however I think this was discussed on the actual TTT forums and people came up with too many flaws. Very abusable also. I think the UMP prototype actually originated from this kind of idea as it dis-orientates the person who is shot, meaning the Traitor is fairly useless.
mahoney
mahoney
Admin

https://tsbclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorenzo666 Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:09 pm

Detective and Traitor Weapons Yunoliekmyideas

Lorenzo666
Lorenzo666

Back to top Go down